Brixton Jamm has become a staple party venue for Brixton and South London bringing all kinds of great music to the people for over 10 years, cementing them as one of South London’s must-visit venues. After undergoing a recent, full refurbishment, the extended club room is home to the first MartinAudio…
You Shall Not Pass…. as a bonafide LOTR stan unless you prove it at this quiz! Do you know what a hobbit’s favourite food is, or where to get the best pipe weed in The Shire? How many rings did Sauron actually make? Saddle up and join us for the ultimate Middle Earth Themed Quiz!
This quiz will encompass the whole Lord of The Rings trilogy and The Hobbit but not the new series!
Will you be crowned the one team to rule them all?? 👑
❤️ Prizes for 1st and 2nd team!
❤️ Max team size of 8, bring as many teams as you want!
❤️ Fancy dress encouraged. Prize for best dressed!
❤️ DJs playing LOTR inspired tunes and music from the soundtrack!
✏️Middle Earth Trivia
✏️Book only round, for the readers in the team
✏️Picture round. Can you remember these obscure characters?
✏️Fill in the Blank Space round. Can you work out the missing words from iconic moments in the movies?
✏️And more to be announced…
We recommend that you come down as early as possible to ensure that you have plenty of time to enjoy the food and drink that we have on offer. We open our doors at 6pm the DJ will start at 7pm and the quiz begins at 7:30pm sharp.
|1st release||18:00 - 22:00||£5.00|
|2nd release||18:00 - 22:00||£7.50|
261 Brixton Road, SW9 6LH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.