Brixton Jamm has become a staple party venue for Brixton and South London bringing all kinds of great music to the people for over 10 years, cementing them as one of South London’s must-visit venues. After undergoing a recent, full refurbishment, the extended club room is home to the first MartinAudio…
Brixton… We Wanna Party!!
Lose yourself in the vibes of Amapiano, Afrobeats, Afro House & beyond with this as we collaborate with European 305 showcasing an array of exciting talent!
Taking over the live room is the DJ/Production trio European 305 entering the scene with their Funkyama fusion sound. As well as becoming a staple feature in Amapiano radio playlists and mixes home and abroad, Their Funkyama trilogy of projects has secured plays on BBC Radio 1, 1xtra, Kiss in the UK. Internationally they have built up a following with their steady releases, with fans supporting and purchasing music from, Europe, Brazil, Canada, USA, South Africa, Japan and a rapidly growing base in Australia. Joining them will be Giggla b2b Sierra Plays, Rastarazia, Selecta Brukout hosted by Terminal 4 & Bernita. Front room hosts will be announced very soon.
It’s going to be the spiciest Friday night motive so cop a ticket before they fly.
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are non-transferable & non-refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary
|18:00 - 04:00||£8.00|
|18:00 - 04:00||£10.00|
|18:00 - 04:00||£12.50|
|18:00 - 04:00||£15.00|
261 Brixton Road, SW9 6LH
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Brixton Jamm
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons.
Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds for bookings for any reason, including changes to start times, finish times and programming.
We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, changes in guidance or for any other reason.
It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.